Lille vs Ajax Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- Lille played out to a goalless draw over the weekend to end their perfect run of seven straight wins.
- The French side have been in great form and will fancy their chances against Ajax.
- The hosts have been good at the back and have kept 6 clean sheets from their last six matches.
- They finished 2nd behind Ac Milan in the group stages.
- Ajax head into Thursday at the back of 8 straight wins and are unbeaten from their last 13 matches in a period they have won 11.
- The last time they tasted defeat was against Atalanta that demoted them to Europa League after finishing 3rd.
27.11.19 CL Lille Ajax 0 : 2
17.09.19 CL Ajax Lille 3 : 0
Lille vs Ajax Predictions: Current Form
Lille vs Ajax Predictions: Standing
Lille vs Ajax Predictions: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Lille have been resolute at the back in the domestic front and will hope to bring that form here as their try to avoid an away goal. Scoring goals has been an issue and will have to find a solution come Thursday.
Ajax have dominated their domestic league and are expected to give Lille a torrid time.
The young squad have the quality to win this match but will have to navigate a well-organized back-line.