Belgium vs Switzerland Prediction, Betting Tips & preview
- As expected, Belgium made a flying start having beaten Iceland 3-0 away from home Lukaku scoring twice while Hazard scored once.
- The Martinez led side impressed in the world cup and have carried that form to the UEFA Nations League.
- The hosts have won in all they last five home games scoring more than two goals in each game.
- Switzerland punished Iceland 6-0 at home to move to the top of the group 2.
- They featured in the world cup but lost in the knock out stage.
- They have won one games, drawn two and lost two in their last five away games.
Belgium vs Switzerland Prediction: Head to head
- The Red Devils have won three games, drawn one and lost three in their all meetings with Switzerland.
Belgium vs Switzerland Prediction: verdict
- The golden generation of the home teamhave come off age and are starting to show consistency and agility under Spanish tactician Roberto Martinez.
- They are scoring for fun and Hazard new found form is bringing the best out of the talented group.
- Switzerland have been decent lately but have failed to transform that form in big matches.
- Despite Belgium attacking threat they do look vulnerable at the back and this may see the visitors at least get one goal from this tie.
- Belgium win
- Over 2.5 Goals
- Both Teams To Score
- Lukaku To Score Any Time
OUR PREDICTION: Over 2.5