USA vs Colombia Prediction, Betting Tips & preview
- USA recorded a 1-0 win over Mexico to end their winless run in the last three games.
- The hosts missed out in the world cup having lost in the qualification stage.
- The Stars and Stripes have played seven friendly games this year; they won three, drew two and lost two.
- They have lost one game in their last five home games winning three and drawing one.
- Colombia were held on a goalless draw by Argentina having won 2-1 against Venezuela in their friendly games.
- The Tricolors have played five friendly games this year; they won two games and drew three.
- The visitors have produced a fine display away from home having won three games and drawn two in their last five away games.
USA vs Colombia Prediction: Head to head
- The Stars and Stripes(USA) have won two games, drawn two and lost six in all their meetings with Colombia.
USA vs Colombia: Prediction verdict
- After a dismissal performance result prior to the world Cup USA did some changes and opted for younger players afterwords and did well so far.
- Colombia have been consistency side and are expected to give a good account of themselves.
- Over 1.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION:Over 1.5 Goals