South Korea vs Uruguay Prediction, Betting Tips & preview
- Following a 2-0 win over South Africa, South Korea were held on a goalless draw by Chile at home in their friendly matches.
- The Asian outfit have played eleven friendly games this year; they won four, drew three and lost four.
- They have lacked a stable form in their home games having won two games, drawn one and lost two in the last five home games.
- Uruguay will be looking to build on their 4-1 win over Mexico in their friend game as they travel to South Korea.
- They have played two friendly games this year where they won in both.
- The South American have held a rather convincing away form having won three games, drawn one and lost one in their last five away games.
South Korea vs Uruguay Prediction: Head to head
- Uruguay have dominated in their meetings with South Korea having won in all the meetings.
South Korea vs Uruguay: Prediction verdict
- South Korea are expected to miss their two influential players who participated in the Asian under 23 last month.
- This could play part in this match and we expect the Asian outfit to struggle.
- Uruguay have a full house and are expected to dominate this tie from on set.
- Three of the last four meetings between these nations (dating back to 2002) have produced under 2.5 total goals.
- Uruguay win
- Under 2.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION:Under 2.5 Goals