Besiktas vs Genk prediction, betting tips & preview
- Besiktas failed to build on their 3-1 win over Sarpsborg 08 in the first round of the Europa league having suffered a 2-0 loss to Malmo FF.
- They are third on the table with three points having scored and conceded three goals in the two games.
- The hosts have impressed at home having won in all their last five home games.
- Genk made a flying start to the Europa league having secured a 2-0 win over Malmo FF but they run out of steam as they suffered a 3-1 loss to Sarpsborg in the second round.
- They are currently third on the table with three points having scored and conceded three goals.
- The Belgium side has lacked consistency away from home having won three games, drawn one and lost one in their last five away games.
Besiktas vs Genk prediction: Head to head
- The two teams will be meeting for the first time in their history.
OUR PREDICTION: Over 1.5 Goals