RB Leipzig vs Celtic prediction, betting tips & preview
- Having suffered a 3-2 loss to Salzburg in the opening game of the Europa league,
- RB Leipzig recorded a bright 3-1 win over Rosernburg away from home.
- They are second on the table with three points having scored five goals and conceded four on the run.
- The Germany side have held an impressing form at home having won four games and lost one in their last five home games.
- Celtic failed to build on their 1-0 win over Rosernburg in the first round of the Europa league having suffered a 3-1 loss to Salzburg.
- The Scotland side is third on the table with three points having scored two goals and conceded three on the run.
- They have produced a bag of results away from home having won two games, drawn one and lost two in their last five away games.
RB Leipzig vs Celtic: Head to head
The two teams will be meeting for the first time in their history.
OUR PREDICTION: OVER 2.5