Betis vs Atletico Madrid Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Real Betis were left frustrated by their goalless draw against Cadiz last time out but still extended their unbeaten run to five matches.
- The hosts are having a stellar start to the season and have only lost once in their last ten matches in all competitions.
- Manuel Pellegrini’s side are still in the European places but have since dropped out of the Champions League places.
- Betis have a 100 % record this season with five out of five wins.
- Atletico Madrid were held to a 1-1 draw last time out by Rayo Vallecano to extend their unbeaten record to four matches.
- Diego Simeone’s side have not had their best this season and have flattered a time.
- They occupy the last spot in the Champions League spots but are level on points with their weekend opponents.
- Atletico have fared well on the road and are unbeaten in the five outings winning four and drawing one.
Today’s Free Betting Tips
Betis vs Atletico Madrid Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Betis’s bright start to the season has slowed down lately and have moved from 3rd to 5th. However, they have impressed at home and that is expected to continue over the weekend.
Atletico already playing catch-up with the top two sides and cannot afford to drop more points.
They have been excellent on the road and should be confident of posting a positive result.