Birmingham Vs Derby Predictions: Sportpesa Mid Week Jackpot Predictions
- Birmingham held a struggling Nottingham Forest to a goalless draw to end their winless run of three Matches.
- The hosts who currently occupy the 17th place in the table have managed to win 5 matches of the 21 played drawn 8 and lost 8.
- While playing at their own backyard, the blues have failed to impress with just two wins to show for from the 10 played and lost 6 in the process.
- Derby’s impressive run was brought to an abrupt end on Saturday when they lost to Preston 0-1.
- Now they have a chance to bounce back with a game against out of form Birmingham.
- The Rams are still stuck in the bottom three having only won three games and 7 draws from the 20 played.
- On the road, Derby have managed just two wins from the 9 played with 3 draws and 4 defeats.
Birmingham Vs Derby Head-to-Head (H2H)
- Last Season Derby was the better of the two winning home and away
- In their last five meetings, Derby has won four times with the other ending in a stalemate.
Birmingham Vs Derby Predictions: Standing
Birmingham Vs Derby Predictions: Last Six Matches
Predictions From Other Sites