Brighton Vs Arsenal Predictions: Sportpesa Mid Week Jackpot Predictions
- Brighton were held to a 2-2 draw by West Ham after conceding a late equaliser on Sunday Evening.
- That was their 3 straight draw and 7th overall after the 15 rounds of play.
- The Seagulls are sinking down the table with just two wins and two points above the bottom three.
- At home, Brighton are yet to win a game managing 4 draws and three defeats from the 7 matches played.
- Arsenal got a morale boosting result over the weekend after beating their London rivals Chelsea 3-1.
- The win comes after they had failed to win in any of their last four matches losing three in the process.
- The Gunners have struggled for momentum this season and have lacked the cutting edge in the final third.
- They find themselves in a rather unfamiliar position at this stage of the season but if boxing day display is anything to go by, expect a turn around of fortune.
- On the road, Arteta’s side have struggled with two wins and four defeats from seven matches played.
Brighton vs Arsenal Head-to-Head (H2H)
- The Seagulls did a double on Arsenal last season, winning 2-1 on both occasions.
- Brighton have managed three wins from the last five meetings with Arsenal with the other two ending in stalemate.
Brighton Vs Arsenal Predictions: Standing
Brighton Vs Arsenal Predictions: Last Six Matches
Predictions From Other Sites