Birmingham vs Huddersfield Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Birmingham have won one championship match in the last seven.
- The Blues are 16 points clear of the bottom three and are not expected to challenge the playoff places.
- The hosts have picked six wins of the overall nine at home. They have played 16 at home.
- Huddersfield’s fine form continued mid-week with a precious win over Cardiff.
- They are now unbeaten in their last 16 matches in all competitions. The visitors beat Fulham, the most in-form team in the division, over the weekend away from home.
- They come with a decent away record of six wins and six draws across 17 outings.
- Huddersfield are in the playoff places and within a touching distance of the automatic promotion places.
Birmingham vs Huddersfield Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR TARGET IS TO GET 14/17 AND HOPE TO AT LEAST GET 12/17.