Birmingham vs Stoke Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Birmingham frustrated promotion hopeful Brentford to a goalless draw on Tuesday collecting four points in the course of the Easter Holiday.
- The result moved the Blues seven points clear of Rotherham who occupies the last place of the bottom three although the hosts have played four games more.
- The Blues have not been at their best at home managing just five wins from 20 matches played at their own yard with three defeats and 12 draws.
- Stoke fell to Millwall at home on Monday with a 2-1 scoreline. The Potters, have failed to impress in recent weeks and have in the process been put out of the play of picture.
- The visitors are floating in the mid-table with no pressure but pride to play for.
- On the road, Stoke has won five of 20 travels, with nine draws and six defeats.
04.10.20 CHA Stoke Birmingham 1 : 1
12.07.20 CHA Stoke Birmingham 2 : 0
31.08.19 CHA Birmingham Stoke 2 : 1
26.12.18 CHA Birmingham Stoke 2 : 0
20.10.18 CHA Stoke Birmingham 0 : 1
Birmingham vs Stoke Prediction: Current Form
Birmingham vs Stoke Prediction: Standing
Birmingham vs Stoke Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Birmingham have shown resilience in their last two matches and will hope of maintaining the momentum as they look to salvage their season.
Stoke have nothing to play for having blown away their chance f finishing in the top six, they do have quality on their side to pick a positive result and spoil the Blues part.