Bristol City vs Nottingham Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Bristol failed to win any of the two matches over the Easter Holiday and are on a four-match winless streak.
- The hosts are not in any immediate danger with five games remaining with recent results suggesting the hosts are already on the beach.
- Bristol have managed seven wins at home thus far from the 20 matches played with two draws and 11 defeats.
- Nottingham have now won back-to-back wins in the league after a poor run of six matches without a win before the International break.
- The visitors will attempt to win three games in a row for the 2nd time this season after a similar run back in January.
- On the road, the visitors have claimed six wins from the 20 travels this campaign with five draws and nine defeats.
Last five meetings
03.10.20 CHA Nottingham Bristol City 1 : 2
01.07.20 CHA Nottingham Bristol City 1 : 0
23.11.19 CHA Bristol City Nottingham 0 : 0
19.01.19 CHA Nottingham Bristol City 0 : 1
04.08.18 CHA Bristol City Nottingham 1 : 1
Bristol City vs Nottingham Prediction: Current Form
Bristol City vs Nottingham Prediction: Standing
Bristol City vs Nottingham Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Two sides who have already confirmed their championship status have nothing else left to play for but pride.
Bristol’s recent result suggests the hosts are already on the beach while Nottingham’s stellar display over the Easter holiday showed aside that is playing without pressure.