Crewe vs Oxford United Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Crewe lost to flying Hull City on Good Friday before returning to winning ways on Monday over Mk Dons.
- The hosts lie in the mid-table and will try to finish in the top half of the table as it remains the only milestone can achieve this season.
- Crewe have registered nine wins at home from 19 matches played, with five draws and five defeats.
- Oxford have nothing to show for over the Easter Holiday having lost both matches, the result saw them move a place down on the table although it’s not likely to cause any harm for the visitors.
- On the road, Oxford have lost three in a row for the 2nd time this season and will hope to prevent a fourth to match the previous one that happened in the October period. They have managed seven wins from 20 outings with four draws and nine defeats.
Crewe won 2-0 in the first leg.
Last five meetings
17.11.20 LO Oxford Utd Crewe 0 : 2
14.01.12 LT Oxford Utd Crewe 0 : 1
03.09.11 LT Crewe Oxford Utd 3 : 1
19.03.11 LT Oxford Utd Crewe 2 : 1
25.09.10 LT Crewe Oxford Utd 1 : 1
Crewe vs Oxford United Prediction: Current Form
Crewe vs Oxford United Prediction: Standing
Crewe vs Oxford United Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
A dead rubber encounter in terms of ambition and safety for two sides floating in the mid-table.
Oxford a chance to revenge the first leg and prevent losing their 4th consecutive away match. This should go either way depending on how both sides turn up.