Ipswich vs MK Dons Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Ipswich collected four points over the Easter Holiday extending their unbeaten record to three matches.
- The Hosts lie at the edge of the playoff places separated by goal difference but have played a game more.
- Ipswich has presented a good account of themselves lately at home and are without a defeat from the last seven matches. They will attempt to win three in a row at home for the 2nd time this season.
- A run of four straight wins was brought to an abrupt end by Crewe last time and MK Dons will be looking to bounce back to winning ways.
- The run was their 2nd this season have gathered the same momentum of three in a row back at the end of February.
- The visitors have an outside chance of making it to the playoff but will need a string of good results to achieve that.
- On the road, they have won seven, drawn two, and lost 10 in the process.
last five meetings
03.10.20 LO MK Dons Ipswich 1 : 1
17.09.19 LO MK Dons Ipswich 0 : 1
24.07.18 CF MK Dons Ipswich 0 : 1
30.04.16 CHA Ipswich MK Dons 3 : 2
12.12.15 CHA MK Dons Ipswich 0 : 1
Ipswich vs MK Dons Prediction: Current Form
Ipswich vs MK Dons Prediction: Standing
Ipswich vs MK Dons Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Ipswich inconsistency has been costly to their hopes of a top-six finish but have a chance to put things right with this match. The recent performance does not inspire though.
MK Dons come into this tie after their best ever run was brought to an end last time out, they have a chance of returning to winning ways against aside who have flattered in the course of the campaign.