Northampton vs Bristol Rovers Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Northampton had no answers to promotion hopeful Hull City with 3-0 thumbing last time out.
- The defeat left the hosts in the relegation battle three points adrift of safety. The hosts will, however, be encouraged by their last two consecutive home wins and four from their last five matches at their own yard.
- They have achieved seven this season with four draws and nine defeats.
- Bristol Rovers ended their poor run of five straight defeats with a crucial 2-1 home wins against Doncaster.
- The victory enhanced the visitor’s chance of beating the drop as they are now level on points with Swindon.
- The away form, however, does not inspire the visitors ahead of this fixture who have lost each of their six away matches and collected just two points from the last 12 outings.
- They have only picked just three on the road this time a record only matched by their hosts.
Last five meetings
03.10.20 LO Bristol Rovers Northampton 2 : 0
08.01.19 TRO Northampton Bristol Rovers 1 : 2
10.03.18 LO Bristol Rovers Northampton 1 : 1
07.10.17 LO Northampton Bristol Rovers 0 : 6
07.01.17 LO Bristol Rovers Northampton 5 : 0
Northampton vs Bristol Rovers Prediction: Current Form
Northampton vs Bristol Rovers Prediction: Standing
Northampton vs Bristol Rovers Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Six-pointer is on the card this Saturday, with both sides in desperate need of points on board.
Northampton will carry a home advantage to this tie having won four of their last five matches at Sixfields Stadium (Northampton).
Bristol on the other will travel with an uninspired form on their travels of two points from 12 outings but Doncaster’s win over the weekend should change the complexity of this context