Blackburn Rovers Vs Middlesbrough Prediction, Betting Tips and Preview
- The championship is already in the 3rd round and Blackburn will play host to Middlesbrough.
- Blackburn have carried their poor form last season to this term losing their first two league matches.
- The first match at home saw them lose to newly promoted side Charlton 2-1 before scumming to another defeat away to Fulham 2-0.
- They however redeemed themselves in the midweek in the EFL trophy against low ranked side Oldham wining 3-2 at Ewood Park.
- Middlesbrough have failed to win any of their first three fixture heading into the weekend .
- They drew at Luton with 3-3 thriller before losing at home to Brentford 1-0. The Misery to their start of the season were further compounded after they were knocked out of the EFL Trophy.
- Both sides will be well aware of the situation surrounding them and anything less than a win will come under scrutiny.
- Southgate side have conceded all the three games they have been involved this season and the trend is expected to continue over the weekend.
- Blackburn on other hand still struggling to find the rhythm so expect anything from them.
- The Boros will be favorite to scoop all three points against a leaky home side who have been blunt in front of goal.
Under 2.5 Goals