Sheffield United Vs Crystal Palace Prediction, Betting Tips and Preview
- Sheffield United picked a valuable point away at Bournemouth in their opening fixture of the Premier league.
- The Newcomers who finished 2nd in the championship will fancy their chances when they welcome Crystal Palace at home.
- Crystal Palace on the other hand played to a goalless draw at home with Everton and had a goal ruled out by VAR.
- Palace looked sharp and will rue the chances missed , with the return to Zaha in the team we expect the side to be clinical in front of goal.
- Sheffield on the other hand will have to rely on their home advantage as they try to adjust to top flight football. Nothing much will be expected from them but relentless attack at Britannia will not go unnoticed.
Under 2.5 Goals
Over 1.5 Goals