Blackburn vs Cardiff Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Blackburn played out to a barren draw last time out to extend their unbeaten record to four matches.
- The Rovers have been blunt in the final third and the loss of their top scorer last season Adams to Southampton has been adversely felt.
- They come into this match in a better place thou occupying play-off places with three wins, four draws, and one defeat.
- Cardiff have won once across five matches and that win came against struggling Nottingham Forest.
- The visitors had a promising start picking victories against Petersborough, Millwall but have slowed down lately with four defeats in last five matches.
- Four of the last five meetings between these sides have all ended in stalemates.
Last Five Meetings
10.04.21CardiffBlackburn2 : 2
03.10.20BlackburnCardiff0 : 0
07.07.20CardiffBlackburn2 : 3
24.08.19BlackburnCardiff0 : 0
07.03.17BlackburnCardiff1 : 1
Blackburn vs Cardiff Prediction: H2H
Blackburn vs Cardiff Prediction: Standing
Predictions From Other Sites
Blackburn’s only defeat this season came against high-flying West Brom, The hosts have been decent with their biggest undoing coming in the final third.
Cardiff have lost the last two matches narrowly, They will have to rediscover the form that they showed at the start of the season to avoid a slump in the table.