Blackpool vs Barnsley Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Blackpool picked up their 2nd win of the season after beating Middlesbrough over the weekend.
- The host’s first win was against Fulham just after the international break but did not build on that massive win losing to Huddersfield 3-0.
- They will be hoping for some momentum this time round against a toothless Barnsley side.
- Barnsley have drawn four of their last five matches, They have only managed one win across eight matches.
- The visitors have struggled in front of goal, scoring just six in nine matches this season.
- A turn of fortune is needed from aside that finished in the play-off but is now mired in the relegation battle at this stage of the season.
Last Five Meetings
27.04.19BarnsleyBlackpool2 : 1
22.12.18BlackpoolBarnsley0 : 1
14.08.18BlackpooBarnsley3 : 1
17.01.17BarnsleyBlackpool1 : 2(1 : 1)
07.01.17BlackpoolBarnsley0 : 0
Blackpool vs Barnsley Prediction: H2H
Blackpool vs Barnsley Prediction: Standing
Predictions From Other Sites
Two sides shy in front of goal meet up and we expect a low scoring affair. Barnsley has scored one goal in the last 384 minutes while Blackpool has the lowest shots in the championship coming into this weekend. A draw looks on the card in this one.