Blackburn vs Swansea Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- Blackburn Rovers are currently in unremarkable form after registering just two wins from their previous eight Championship matches (W2, D2, L4) – only five sides have picked up fewer points during this period.
- Given their underwhelming league position (11th) ahead of this round, it’s obvious Blackburn’s defence has undone some of their good attacking work, and they’ve conceded in 75% of their home league matches. However, they’ve won four Championship home fixtures in which both teams scored – no side has won more such home fixtures this season.
- Second-placed Swansea City travel to Lancashire in noticeably better form than their hosts, with just two teams registering more points than the ‘Swans’ across their previous eight matches (W5, D2, L1). Swansea’s success has been built on a defence that’s shut out the opposition in over half (58.33%) of their Championship matches so far. Whilst at the other end of the pitch, the Welsh outfit have intriguingly scored exactly two goals in six of their previous nine league games.
- Only one side has picked up more points on the road than Steve Cooper’s men this season (W6, D3, L3). Furthermore, they’ve won both halves in four of their previous five competitive away outings and also scored in both halves in their most recent visit to Ewood Park (2-2, February 2020). courtesy of Flashscore.com
Blackburn vs Swansea H2H
- Swansea won the first leg of these encounter 2-0.
- The Welsh side have won two of their last five meetings.
- Blackburn have won two of the last seven meetings these two have met.
Blackburn vs Swansea Predictions: Current Form
Blackburn Rovers Championship form: WLDLWD
Blackburn Rovers form (all competitions): LDLWLD
Swansea City Championship form: LWWDWW
Swansea City form (all competitions): WWDWWW
Blackburn vs Swansea Predictions: Standing
Blackburn vs Swansea Predictions: Home/Away Matches