Cadiz vs Levante Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- Cadiz continued their fine form in La Liga with an emphatic 3-1 win over Alaves,they now unbeaten in their last three matches, moving to ninth place in the table.
- The hosts were however, knocked out of the Copa Del rey over the weekend.
- Even though the hosts are performing well in the league, they have failed to reciprocate their form to their home matches.
- At home, Cadiz have picked just two wins from the 9 matches played 2W-3D-4L.
- Levante have won three of their last four matches in La Liga and qualified to the next round of the Spanish cup via penalties.
- The visitors are 2 points behind their Tuesday opponents with five wins from the 17 matches played.
- On the road, they managed just one win that came against Osasuna back in September 1W-3D-5L.
Cadiz vs Levante H2H
- These two have met five times with Levante winning two of those, both coming on the road but it was back in the 2009-10 season.
Cadiz vs Levante Predictions: Current Form
Cadiz La Liga form: LLLDDW
Cadiz form (all competitions): LDDWWW
Levante La Liga form: LWDWLW
Levante form (all competitions): DWLWWW
Cadiz vs Levante Predictions: Standing
Cadiz vs Levante Predictions: Home/Away Matches