Inter vs Juventus Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Inter needed an extra time header from Lukaku to advance to the next stage of the Copa Italia.
- Conte’s side have been performing below par lately failing to win their last three in including surrendering a 2-1 win lead at the 90th minute to draw at Roma over the weekend.
- Inter are three points behind arch rivals Milan who top the Table and four above Sunday opponents Juventus.
- They have only lost twice this season and will be looking for a positive result to keep the Milan on toss.
- Juventus also needed an extra time winner to advance to the semi finals of the Copa Italia against struggling Genoa.
- The Old Lady have won their last three in the league after a humiliating 3-0 loss to Fiorentina at the end of the year.
- Pirlo coached side are seven points adrift of the top spot and will be keen to close the gap with a game in hand to come.
- Inter have only lost once in the 8 matches they have played at home with 6W-1D-1L.
- Serie Champions on the other have yet to lose a match this season on the road with four wins but have drawn on four occasions 4W-4D.
nter vs Juventus: H2H
Last Five Meetings
- Juventus did a double on Inter last season winning with 2-1,2-0 scoreline respectively.
- The visitors have won three of their last five meetings.
- There have been two draws from the last five meetings.
Inter vs Juventus Prediction: Standing
Inter vs Juventus Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Inter vs Juventus Prediction: Current Form