Blackpool vs Luton Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Blackpool failed to build on their back-to-back wins after losing narrowly to West Brom in the mid-week.
- The Tangerines are having a decent season thus far and have so far claimed six wins.
- Michael Appleton’s side have been prolific in front of goal but must find an answer of preventing them on the other end.
- They will also need to find consistency at home having claimed 3 of the eight matches at home.
- Luton have drawn their last two matches following their barren draw against a struggling Reading.
- The Visitors have been largely impressive this term and have only lost once in their last ten matches and that coming against Watford.
- In that period, The visitors have claimed four wins and five draws.
- Luton comes into this match three points within Watford who occupy the last spot for the playoff places.
- They have enjoyed their travels with four wins and two draws across eight away matches.
- There have been four draws in the last five meetings of this fixture.
- Luton have won four of the last ten meetings in a period Blackpool have one to their name.
How To Win Mega Jackpot Bonuses
Blackpool vs Luton Prediction: Standing
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Blackpool start started the season on a slow note but have since picked form and have been sharp in front of goal.
Luton have impressed this season but have fumbled lately and will be looking to bounce back.
The Tangerine meets Luton at the right time and it remains to be seen if they can take full advantage.
OUR PREDICTION: Home win or Away win