Boavista vs Vizela Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Boavista have failed to win any of their last four matches and have lost three in that period.
- They have managed three wins in the last nine matches losing five in the process.
- Boavista are a point outside the European places and will be keen to post a positive result.
- They have won three of the five matches at home so far losing one and drawing one.
- Vizela lost to Santa Clara last time out to halt their three straight wins achieved before the weekend.
- The visitors have not impressed so far and come into this match placed 13th on the table
- Two of Vizela’s victories have come away from home and expect them to turn up here.
- The last three meetings have all ended in stalemates.
Boavista vs Vizela Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches