Brest vs Reims Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Brest started life under Interim coach Bruno Grougi on a positive note winning 3-1 at Clermont to record their first win in nine matches.
- The host will look to build on that result and attempt to pick their first home win of the season.
- They have won two both coming on the road and are at the edge of the relegation zone separated by goal difference with Strasbourg.
- Reims extended their unbeaten record to four matches with a crucial 2-1 win over Auxerre and will be out to continue their excellent form.
- Draws have been the visitors’ biggest undoing having accumulated six so far this season.
- Both legs last season ended in stalemate and we are likely to witness another one over the weekend.
Brest vs Reims Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches