Bologna vs Lazio Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
ITALY: SERIE A – ROUND 26
Date: 11 March 2023, Saturday
Kick-off at 22:45 EAT
Venue: Stadio Renato Dall’Ara (Bologna).
- Lazio, who are in great form, will face Bologna in a Serie A match at Stadio Renato Dall’Ara on Saturday, aiming for their fourth consecutive league win.
- Bologna’s recent 1-0 defeat to Torino in Serie A damaged their hopes of qualifying for Europe, but they’re still on track for their best season since returning to the top flight in 2015/16.
- They’re four points better off than at the same stage last season and are vying with Atalanta, Juventus and Torino for a return to Europe for the first time since they reached the 2002 Intertoto Cup final.
- After handing Napoli their first league defeat since January, Lazio unexpectedly lost 2-1 at home to AZ Alkmaar in the UEFA Europa Conference League during the week, ending their six-match unbeaten streak (W4, D1, L1) and putting their European campaign in jeopardy.
- Manager Maurizio Sarri criticised his team’s attitude, which led to their conceding a goal for the first time in six games.
- Bologna, the home team, have won six, drawn four, and lost three of their 13 Serie A matches at Stadio Renato Dall’Ara this season.
- In their away league matches this season, Lazio have accumulated 24 points out of a possible 36 (W7 D3 L2) and are on a four-match unbeaten run away from home (W3 D1 L0).
- Their last defeat away was on January 4 against Lecce. In their previous six league games, Bologna have won four and lost two, while Lazio have won three, drawn two and lost one.
- Lazio emerged victorious in their last Serie A meeting with Bologna, winning 2-1 at Stadio Olimpico in August.
Last Five Meetings
How to play Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Pro
Bologna vs Lazio Prediction: Standing
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR PREDICTION: We won 213,531 in the last Mega Jackpot. Targeting 15/17 this week. REGISTER NOW HERE to access our Sure Combination