Lecce vs Torino Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
ITALY: SERIE A – ROUND 26
Date: 11 March 2023, Sunday
Kick-off at 14:30 EAT
Venue: Stadio Renato Dall’Ara (Bologna).
- On Sunday, Lecce will aim to improve their Serie A performance as they welcome Torino to Stadio Comunale Via del Mare.
- Lecce suffered a 2-0 defeat to Inter in their previous game, but the nine-point gap to the relegation zone should keep their spirits high.
- However, Marco Baroni’s team have yet to defeat a side starting between 7th and 14th place this season, drawing four and losing five.
- Torino currently sit in 9th place with 34 points, while Lecce are in 15th place with 27 points, with 13 games remaining.
- After losing to Juventus in the Turin derby, Torino responded with a 1-0 win over Bologna. Ivan Jurić’s side remains in the hunt for a European qualification spot, but they need to improve on their recent form, with just one win in their last four league games (D1, L2), and starting the round a point below the 7th position.
- Lecce has earned 12 points (W2 D6 L4) out of the possible 36 in 12 Serie A games at Stadio Comunale Via del Mare this season.
- They are currently on a four-match winless run (W0 D2 L2) at home since beating Milan on January 14.
- Torino, on the other hand, has won four, drawn three, and lost six games in their Serie A away matches this season.
- They are currently on a three-match winless streak (W0 D1 L2) away from Stadio Olimpico Grande Torino since beating Fiorentina on January 21.
- In their last meeting in Serie A, Torino beat Lecce 1-0 at Stadio Olimpico Grande Torino in September. Nikola Vlasic scored the only goal of the match in the 40th minute.
Last Five Meetings
Lecce vs Torino Prediction: Standing
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR PREDICTION: We won 213,531 in the last Mega Jackpot. Targeting 15/17 this week. REGISTER NOW HERE to access our Sure Combination