Verona vs Monza Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
ITALY: SERIE A – ROUND 26
Date: 11 March 2023, Sunday
Kick-off at 17:00 EAT
Venue: Stadio Marc’Antonio Bentegodi (Verona).
- Verona missed out on a chance to climb out of the relegation zone after a goalless draw with Spezia last time, having managed only one win in their past six Serie A games.
- Meanwhile, Monza secured a 2-1 home win against Empoli in their previous league match, putting them in 11th place with 32 points.
- Monza’s comfortable mid-table position is just eight points shy of the 40-point threshold, which would have been enough to avoid relegation last season.
- Raffaele Palladino’s side is seeking back-to-back league victories for the first time since October, which could propel them into the top half of the table.
- Verona has accumulated 13 points (W4 D1 L8) at home this season, while Monza has four wins, two draws, and six losses on the road in league matches.
- Verona has won one, drawn three, and lost two of their last six league matches, while Monza has won three, drawn one, and lost two in their previous six.
Last Five Meetings
How to play Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Pro
Verona vs Monza Prediction: Standing
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR PREDICTION: We won 213,531 in the last Mega Jackpot. Targeting 15/17 this week. REGISTER NOW HERE to access our Sure Combination