Bolton vs Hull City Prediction & H2H: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions.
- Bolton did well to hold Rotherham on a 1-1 draw to break away from their two consecutive losses to Blackburn and Stoke.
- They are at position 18 on the table with 16 points having won four games, drawn four and lost five.
- The hosts have produced a bag of results in their six home league games; they won two, drew one and lost three.
- Hull city are on six consecutive winless games in the league having been held on a 1-1 draw by Preston at home.
- They are sitting in the relegation zone with nine points from two wins, three draws and eight losses.
- The visitors have lost in all their last four away games scoring in just one game out of the four.
Bolton vs Hull City Prediction: Head to Head
- The two teams last met in the beginning of the year where Bolton secured a 1-0 win at home.
- Bolton have the upper hand in this fixture with six wins four coming at home.
- Hull City have four all coming at home while there have been only two draws.
- Bolton have only won one of their last five matches in the championship.
- Hull City have failed to win any of their last six, losing four in the process.
- Bolton have lost three of their last five home matches,winning two of those.
- Hull City have their last four away matches on the bounce scoring just once in that period.
Bolton vs Hull City Prediction: Standing
Bolton vs Hull City Prediction: Last Five Matches
Bolton vs Hull City Prediction: Current Form
FINAL PREDICTION VERDICT
Our final prediction verdict is based on all the above given verdicts. Using this and our own intuition, we were able to win 13K for 12/17 Last week. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER to get our expert combination for this week.