Bolton vs Hull City Prediction & H2H: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions.
- Bolton did well to hold Rotherham on a 1-1 draw to break away from their two consecutive losses to Blackburn and Stoke.
- They are at position 18 on the table with 16 points having won four games, drawn four and lost five.
- The hosts have produced a bag of results in their six home league games; they won two, drew one and lost three.
- Hull city are on six consecutive winless games in the league having been held on a 1-1 draw by Preston at home.
- They are sitting in the relegation zone with nine points from two wins, three draws and eight losses.
- The visitors have lost in all their last four away games scoring in just one game out of the four.
Bolton vs Hull City Prediction: Head to Head
- The two teams last met in the beginning of the year where Bolton secured a 1-0 win at home.
- Bolton have the upper hand in this fixture with six wins four coming at home.
- Hull City have four all coming at home while there have been only two draws.
- Bolton have only won one of their last five matches in the championship.
- Hull City have failed to win any of their last six, losing four in the process.
- Bolton have lost three of their last five home matches,winning two of those.
- Hull City have their last four away matches on the bounce scoring just once in that period.
Bolton vs Hull City Prediction: Standing
Bolton vs Hull City Prediction: Last Five Matches
Bolton vs Hull City Prediction: Current Form
[table “10” not found /]
FINAL PREDICTION VERDICT
Our final prediction verdict is based on all the above given verdicts. Using this and our own intuition, we were able to win 13K for 12/17 Last week. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER to get our expert combination for this week.