Norwich City vs Brentford Prediction & H2H: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions.
- Norwich City registered a 2-1 win over Nottingham to bounce back from a 1-0 loss to Stoke City at home.
- They will be willing to hold on to the top six position as they host Brentford. After 13 rounds, they have gathered 21 points having won six games, drawn three and lost four.
- The hosts have lacked consistency in their home games having three games and lost three.
- Brentford suffered a 1-0 loss to Bristol City at home to extend their winless run in the last five home league games.
- They are at position twelve on the table with 18 points having won four games, drawn six and lost three.
- They have performed poorly away from home having failed to secure a win in the last five away games.
Norwich City vs Brentford: Head to Head
- The two teams met in January this year where Norwich won narrowly with an early goal in the game.
- Norwich have dominated these fixture with six wins from the 10 meetings.
- Brentford have three to their name with only one draw being witnessed between these two.
- Norwich have won three of their last five matches in the championship.
- Brentford are winless in their last seven matches in all competition drawing four in the process.
- Norwich have won their last three of their last five home games with wins coming against Middlesbrough, Aston Villa and Wigan.
Norwich City vs Brentford: Standing
Norwich City vs Brentford: Last Five Matches
Norwich City vs Brentford: Current Form
FINAL PREDICTION VERDICT
Our final prediction verdict is based on all the above given verdicts. Using this and our own intuition, we were able to win 13K for 12/17 Last week. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER to get our expert combination for this week.