Brighton vs Wolverhampton Prediction & H2H: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions.
- Brighton will be looking to build on their two consecutive wins over West Ham and Newcastle as they host Wolverhampton.
- They are at position twelve on the table with eleven points having won three games, drawn two and lost four.
- The home side has produced a bag of results in the four home games having won two games, drawn one and lost one.
- After a successful season in the championship league, Wolverhampton were promoted to the premier league.
- The visitors suffered a 2-0 loss to Watford at home to break their unbeaten run in the last six games.
- They are enjoying the position nine on the table with 15 points having won four games, drawn three and lost two.
- The away team have impressed away from home having won two games, drawn one and lost one in the four away games they have played.
Brighton vs Wolverhampton: Head to Head
- The last time these two met was in 2016/2017 season when both sides were in the championship.
- Brighton won home 1-0 and 0-2 away in that occasion.
- They have been 14 meetings between them with with Brighton winning four three coming at home. While Wolves have three one coming on the road.
- There have been seven draws between these two in their previous 14 meetings.
- Brighton have won back to back matches in the premier league to record their third win this term.
- Wolverhampton have only lost one of their last nine matches in all competition.
- The visitors are undefeated in their last four away matches winning three of those in the process.
Brighton vs Wolverhampton: Standing
Brighton vs Wolverhampton: Last Five Matches
Brighton vs Wolverhampton: Current Form
[table “8” not found /]
FINAL PREDICTION VERDICT
Our final prediction verdict is based on all the above given verdicts. Using this and our own intuition, we were able to win 13K for 12/17 Last week. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER to get our expert combination for this week.