Brighton vs Wolverhampton Prediction & H2H: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions.
- Brighton will be looking to build on their two consecutive wins over West Ham and Newcastle as they host Wolverhampton.
- They are at position twelve on the table with eleven points having won three games, drawn two and lost four.
- The home side has produced a bag of results in the four home games having won two games, drawn one and lost one.
- After a successful season in the championship league, Wolverhampton were promoted to the premier league.
- The visitors suffered a 2-0 loss to Watford at home to break their unbeaten run in the last six games.
- They are enjoying the position nine on the table with 15 points having won four games, drawn three and lost two.
- The away team have impressed away from home having won two games, drawn one and lost one in the four away games they have played.
Brighton vs Wolverhampton: Head to Head
- The last time these two met was in 2016/2017 season when both sides were in the championship.
- Brighton won home 1-0 and 0-2 away in that occasion.
- They have been 14 meetings between them with with Brighton winning four three coming at home. While Wolves have three one coming on the road.
- There have been seven draws between these two in their previous 14 meetings.
- Brighton have won back to back matches in the premier league to record their third win this term.
- Wolverhampton have only lost one of their last nine matches in all competition.
- The visitors are undefeated in their last four away matches winning three of those in the process.
Brighton vs Wolverhampton: Standing
Brighton vs Wolverhampton: Last Five Matches
Brighton vs Wolverhampton: Current Form
FINAL PREDICTION VERDICT
Our final prediction verdict is based on all the above given verdicts. Using this and our own intuition, we were able to win 13K for 12/17 Last week. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER to get our expert combination for this week.