Bristol City vs Stoke City Prediction & H2H: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Following a 2-1 loss to Sheffield Wed, Bristol City secured a 1-0 win over Brentford to break their five winless run games in the league.
- They are at position ten on the table with 19 points having won five games, drawn four and lost four.
- The hosts have produced mixed results in their six home league games; they have won two, drawn two and lost two.
- After an unsuccessful season in the premier league, Stoke City were relegated to the Championship league.
- They are having a hard time trying to adapt to the new league. They are at the bottom half of the table with 16 points having won four games, drawn four and lost five.
- The Potters have been performing poorly in their away games having failed to secure a win in their last five away games but they came to win against Norwich in their most recent away game.
Bristol City vs Stoke City Prediction: Head to Head
- The two teams last met in 2017 where Bristol City recorded a 2-0 victory at home.
- Bristol City have won two games, drawn two and lost one in all their home meetings with Stoke City.
- Bristol Have won just one of their last six matches in the championship.
- Stoke have only won two of their last ten matches in all competition.
- Bristol have won just two home matches this season.
- Stoke have one victory from the seven they have traveled in the championship this term.
Bristol City vs Stoke City Prediction: Standing
Bristol City vs Stoke City Prediction: Last Five Matches & H2H
Bristol City vs Stoke City Prediction: Current Form
[table “7” not found /]
FINAL PREDICTION VERDICT
OUR FINAL PREDICTION VERDICT IS BASED ON SEVEN FACTORS AMONG THE ABOVE GIVEN. USING THIS AND OUR OWN INTUTIONS WE HAVE HAD A SUCCEFULL RATE OF AVERAGING TWO BONUSES A MONTH. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AND GET OUR EXPERT COMBINATION FOR THIS WEEK. WE WILL HAVE TWO UNIQUE COMBINATIONS, THE FIRST ONE WILL BE POSTED ON FRIDAY.