Bordeaux vs Montpellier Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Bordeaux had no chance against PSG last time out but did also lose a winnable match in the hands of Troyes.
- The hosts are in dire form, having only one win in their last eleven matches.
- This season, the basement side has managed four wins, losing 14 of the 28 matches so far.
- In the last 14 matches at home, Bordeaux have won two drawn five and lost seven.
- Montpellier held high flying Nice to a goalless draw last time out.
- They have managed one win across seven matches and are closer to the top of the table than the relegation zone.
- The visitors have managed four wins on the road with two draws and seven defeats of the 14 outings of this campaign.
- The two sides played out to a stunning six-goal thriller in the first leg.
IT WILL BE UPDATED BY THURSDAY
Bordeaux vs Montpellier Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites