Bordeaux vs Strasbourg Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- After a two week break, Bordeaux (13th ) will play host to Strasbourg (15th ) Matmut Atlantique (Bordeaux).
- Bordeaux are in dire form having claimed just one win in their last ten matches in a period they lost eight matches.
- The break could have at a better time for the hosts who were on the free fall at the table that has seen them being sucked in the relegation battle.
- They have not impressed at home this term with five wins four draws and six defeats.
- Strasbourg lost back-to-back games prior to the break after a four-match unbeaten run.
- The visitors are just four points above the bottom three and will be looking not to lose more ground.
- On the road, Strasbourg have been decent enough with five wins, two draws, and eight defeats.
Last Five Meetings
20.12.20 L1 Strasbourg Bordeaux 0 : 2
15.12.19 L1 Bordeaux Strasbourg 0 : 1
30.01.19 COU Strasbourg Bordeaux 3 : 2
26.01.19 L1 Strasbourg Bordeaux 1 : 0
12.08.18 L1 Bordeaux Strasbourg 0 : 2
Bordeaux vs Strasbourg Prediction: Current Form
Bordeaux vs Strasbourg Prediction: Standing
Bordeaux vs Strasbourg Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Bordeaux’s poor run lately has dragged them into the relegation battle and will need to turn a corner to salvage their season.
Strasbourg are in the same situation has their opponents expect them to give it a go considering their opponent’s recent struggles.