Lorient vs Brest Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Lorient (17th ) will welcome Brest (14th ) at Stade du Moustoir (Lorient) as we enter into the final eight matches of the league.
- The hosts will rue their chances of not collecting maximum points on their last three matches that have all ended in a 1-1 scoreline.
- Lorient have shown some sign of spark lately with just three defeats in their last ten matches, they have collected 13 points in the process putting them level on points with Nimes.
- At home, the hosts have been impressive with six wins two draws, and seven defeats.
- Brest are six points above the bottom three and their opponents and will fancy their chances as they look to move further out of the danger zone.
- They head into this one with just one win in their last seven matches in a spell they have lost four matches.
- They have endured a difficult run on the road, with just two wins, three draws, and 10 defeats.
20.09.20 L1 Brest Lorient 3 : 2
31.07.20 CF Brest Lorient 2 : 2
05.01.20 CDF Lorient Brest 2 : 1
(1 : 1)
17.07.19 CF Brest Lorient 2 : 1
16.03.19 L2 Lorient Brest 1 : 1
Lorient vs Brest Prediction: Current Form
Lorient vs Brest Prediction: Standing
Lorient vs Brest Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Lorient needs to start finishing games especially those played in their own backyard, they have a decent record and are expected to rely on home turf for survival.
Brest have the struggle of their own and a defeat here will see them into the danger zone.