Nantes vs Nice Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- League football resumes this weekend with Nantes (19th) taking on Nice (11th ) at Stade de la Beaujoire (Nantes).
- With just eight games to go, times are not on Nantes’ side as they trail four points from safety.
- The hosts have been on a poor run recording just two wins in their last 22 matches.
- With just two wins at home to their name, the hosts have enjoyed playing at their own turf recording eight draws and five defeats.
- Nice picked up a massive win last time out trouncing Marseille 3-0, the visitors have enjoyed a good spell lately that sees them with five wins from the ten matches played, they have lost four in the process.
- The visitors are not in any immediate danger of the drop and are not expected to challenge for European places but expect them to finish in the top half of the table.
- On the road, Nice has been decent with six wins four draws, and five defeats.
Last Five meetings
03.10.20 L1 Nice Nantes 2: 1
05.10.19 L1 Nantes Nice 1 : 0
11.05.19 L1 Nice Nantes 1: 1
25.09.18 L1 Nantes Nice 1: 2
18.02.18 L1 Nice Nantes 1: 1
Nantes vs Nice Prediction: Current Form
Nantes vs Nice Prediction: Standing
Nantes vs Nice Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Nantes have found it difficult his term and are struggling to get results.
Nice have impressed since the turn of the year after some smart signing but consistency is still an issue.