Union Berlin vs Hertha Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Bundesliga round of of 27 will see Union Berlin (7th ) take on Hertha Berlin (14th ) at Stadion An der Alten Försterei (Berlin).
- Union Berlin lost last time out 5-2, a defeat that ended their five unbeaten streak. The hosts have only lost three of their last nine matches.
- With a European spot within their reach, expect the hosts to go for it with two points outside the top six.
- They have won five at home from 13 matches and seven draws losing just one thus far.
- Hertha Berlin handed Bayern Leverkusen a humiliating 3-0 defeat, the visitors have however been not in great form having only collected three wins in their last 15 matches.
- On the road, they claimed just two wins, four draws, and seven defeats.
- Hertha has won three of their last five meetings.
Union Berlin vs Hertha Prediction: Current Form
Union Berlin vs Hertha Prediction: Standing
Union Berlin vs Hertha Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Union Berlin have European spots within their reach there will see this as an opportunity to enhance their chances.
Hertha Berlin’s top-flight status is in doubt this season and will hope to reciprocate the confidence shown in their last match before the break as they try to distance themselves away from the drop zone.
Union has the upper hand in this one.