Bray Wanderers Vs Longford Town Prediction: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction
- Bray were on three consecutive winning streaks but suffered a back to back loss to Cobh Ramblers and Shelbourne in the last games.
- The home team is at position six on the table with twenty five points; they have won eight games, drawn one and lost seven.
CONGRATS TO EVERYONE WHO USED OUR TIPS LAST MIDWEEK. WE MANAGED TO GET 10/13 . OUR TARGET THIS WEEK IS 12/13 AND ARE SURE OF AT LEAST 10 GAMES. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE
- They have performed fairly well in their last five home league games as they won three games, drew one and lost one.
- Following a 1-0 loss to Shelbourne away from home, Longford Town recorded a back to back win over Galway and Wexford.
- The visitors are second on the table with thirty three points. They were doing well in their away games but the last two losses to shelbourne and Galway would lower their motivation.
Bray wanderers vs Longford Town: Head to head
Longford secured a 2-0 win over Bray at home in their last meeting.
Last five meetings:
13.04.19 DIV Longford Bray 2 : 0
27.01.17 CF Bray Longford 1 : 0
10.09.16 PD Longford Bray 0 : 2
03.06.16 PD Bray Longford 0 : 0
19.03.16 PD Longford Bray 1 : 1
Bray Wanderers Vs Longford Town Prediction: Standing
Bray Wanderers Vs Longford Town Prediction: Home Away Matches
Bray Wanderers Vs Longford Town Prediction: Current Form
BOOM. WE MANAGED 10/13 AFTER AIMING FOR 12/13 LAST TIME OUT. WE ARE AIMING FOR 12/13 AND HOPE TO GET AT LEAST 10. THE FINAL PREDICTION IS GIVEN AFTER CONSIDERING ALL THE FACTORS ABOVE. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE