Sligo Rovers Vs Cork City Prediction: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction
- The Ireland Premier Division will be entering match day twenty one as Sligo Rover host Cork City.
- Sligo Rover did well to hold St. Patricks on a 1-1 draw at home having suffered a heavy 4-0 loss to Dundalk in the previous game.
CONGRATS TO EVERYONE WHO USED OUR TIPS LAST MIDWEEK. WE MANAGED TO GET 10/13 . OUR TARGET THIS WEEK IS 12/13 AND ARE SURE OF AT LEAST 10 GAMES. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE
- The home team is at position six on the table with twenty five points; they have won six games, drawn seven and lost seven.
- Cork City haven’t been on form in their recent games as they won one game, drew one and lost three in their last five games.
- The visitors finished second on the table last season but currently are at position eight with twenty three points.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five away games as they won two games, drew one and lost two.
Sligo Rovers vs Cork City: Head to head
The two teams ended in a goalless draw in their last meeting.
Last five meetings:
22.04.19 PD Cork City Sligo Rovers 0 : 0
25.02.19 PD Sligo Rovers Cork City 1 : 2
31.08.18 PD Cork City Sligo Rovers 1 : 2
09.06.18 PD Sligo Rovers Cork City 0 : 2
17.04.18 PD Cork City Sligo Rovers 1 : 0
Sligo Rovers Vs Cork City Prediction: Standing
Sligo Rovers Vs Cork City Prediction: Home Away Matches
Sligo Rovers Vs Cork City Prediction: Current Form
BOOM. WE MANAGED 10/13 AFTER AIMING FOR 12/13 LAST TIME OUT. WE ARE AIMING FOR 12/13 AND HOPE TO GET AT LEAST 10. THE FINAL PREDICTION IS GIVEN AFTER CONSIDERING ALL THE FACTORS ABOVE. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE