Brentford vs Newcastle Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Brentford have now failed to win their last eight games in all competition and have collected just one point from seven premier league Matches.
- The Bees have faced Both Manchester sides, Arsenal and Liverpool, in that period. They will hope to bounce back with games against the bottom half of the table lined up.
- Thomas Frank’s side are six points above the relegation zone. They have managed six wins in their first top-flight season so far.
- Four of those wins have come at Brentford Community Stadium, and fancy their chances here.
- Newcastle are enjoying a purple patch of form and come into this match unbeaten in their last five matches with three wins and two draws.
- Eddie Howe’s side has moved out of the bottom three with a four-point cushion.
- They travel to this weekend tie with just one away win to their name of the 11 outings thus far.
- Both sides want to distance themselves from the bottom three, and a positive result is all the managers will be looking for.
Brentford vs Newcastle Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR TARGET IS TO GET 14/17 AND HOPE TO AT LEAST GET 12/17.