Brest vs Nantes Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
France – Ligue 1
Date: Sunday, 10 April 2022
Kick-off at 1600
Venue: Stade Francis-Le Blé.
- Brest secured a crucial three points away at Montpellier last time out and will be looking to build on that result.
- The hosts are eleven points clear of the bottom three and near the 40 point mark to secure their season.
- In their 14 matches at home, Brest won five, drew three, and lost six.
- Nantes emerged winners of a five-goal thriller with Clermont Foot last time out.
- The canaries have secured their season and are near the European places with an outside chance of toppling the top six.
- The visitors have won four, drawn four, and lost seven on the road.
- Nantes have dominated this fixture in the recent games winning all the last five meetings.
Brest vs Nantes: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites