Brentford vs West Ham Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
England – Premier League
Date: Sunday, 10 April 2022
Kick-off at 1600
Venue: Brentford Community Stadium.
- Brentford stunned Chelsea at Stanford Bridge with a clinical 4-1 scoreline.
- They will be in a buoyant mood and hope to match the displays shown in London last weekend.
- The Bees have now won three in their last four matches after a poor spell that saw them go eleven games without winning.
- Thomas Franks’s sides have shown some glimpse of what we witnessed at the start of the season.
- West Ham left it late to beat struggling Everton to keep their European ambitions alive.
- The Hammers are playing on Thursday in the Europa quarter-finals, and that match will have a significant role in this one.
- Moyes’s side has failed to win any of their last four away matches and has managed six of the 15 travels this season.
- Brentford will be going for a double after winning 2-1 in the reverse fixture.
Brentford vs West Ham Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites