Norwich vs Burnley Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
England – Premier League
Date: Sunday, 10 April 2022
Kick-off at 1600
Venue: Carrow Road.
- Norwich arrested a run of seven straight defeats with a barren stalemate at Brighton last weekend.
- Despite picking up a point, Dean Smith’s side failed to register a single shot on target in that match.
- The hosts are destined for a drop with a seven-point safety deficit but can spoil the party for Burnley, who are six points ahead of them.
- Burnley edged out Everton in a five-goal thriller in the midweek to move within a point of the Mersyside side.
- The Clarets also ended a winless run of five matches and will have a chance of moving out of the bottom three with a win here.
- Sean Dyche have managed four wins this season, with only one coming on the road against Brighton.
Norwich vs Burnley Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites