Hertha vs Union Berlin Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
Germany – Bundesliga
Date: Saturday, 9 April 2022
Kick-off at 1930
- Hertha Berlin have claimed just one win across twelve matches in a period they have lost nine.
- The hosts are languishing at the bottom end of the table a point from safety.
- They have not had a great season with just seven wins to their name but five of those victories have come at home.
- While their counterparts are struggling at the wrong end, Union Berlin are battling to return to European football next season.
- The visitors are within three points of Hoffenheim with six games to go.
- The away side have struggled lately but did bounce back last weekend with a 1-0 win over Koln.
- They have lost four away matches on the trot and have just picked three wins on their travels this term.
- The derby comes at a crucial moment of the season for both sides and the outcome will be closely monitored by their own fans.
- The two have already met twice this season with Union Berlin winning in both occasions.
Hertha vs Union Berlin: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites