Bolton vs Sheffield Wed Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
England – League One
Date: Saturday, 9 April 2022
Kick-off at 1700
Venue: University of Bolton Stadium (Bolton).
- Bolton left it late to draw against Portsmouth in the midweek to record back-to-back draws.
- The Wanderers have won once in their last five matches and are not expected to compete for a playoff place.
- At home, the hosts have not shown the resilience needed winning 10 of the 20 matches and drawing six.
- Sheffield Wednesday made it back-to-back wins with a 2-1 win over Wimbledon in the mid-week.
- They are now unbeaten in their last five matches and have only lost once in the last nine matches.
- The visitors are in the playoff places and will be keen to maintain their status with six games to go.
- On the road, the visitors have won six of 19 matches, drawing seven and losing six.
Bolton vs Sheffield Wed: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
GET FULL ANALYZED SPORTPESA MEGA JACKPOT FOR THIS WEEKEND, 09/04/2022(Ksh 199.7M).
OUR TARGET IS TO GET 14/17 AND HOPE TO AT LEAST GET 12/17.
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE AND ACCESS FULL PREDICTION WITHOUT DOUBLE CHANCES