Cheltenham vs Portsmouth Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
England – League One
Date: Saturday, 9 April 2022
Kick-off at 1700
Venue: Whaddon Road.
- Cheltenham staged a stunning comeback in stoppage time to draw 4-4 at Accrington.
- However, the hosts have failed to win their last three and have claimed three wins in the last ten games.
- The trail to the top six by eleven points and are not expected to challenge for the playoff.
- In their 20 matches at home, Cheltenham won nine, drawn six, and lost five.
- In the midweek, Portsmouth surrendered a first-half lead to draw at Bolton and are now four games without a win.
- The poor run has dented their playoff hopes, but they have a realistic chance with two games in hand.
- The visitors have won six and drawn seven on their travels, and lost six in the process.
Cheltenham vs Portsmouth Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites