Brighton vs Leeds Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Brighton were left frustrated by already-relegated Sheffield United losing by 1-0.
- The seagulls have failed to win any of their last four matches and have in the process dropped to 17th place, seven points above the drop zone.
- Graham Potter’s side has been poor at Amex Stadium picking just two wins from the 16 matches played with eight draws and six defeats.
- Leeds are unbeaten in their last six matches and have in the process picked a win from Manchester City, drawn against Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester United.
- Bielsa’s side have a chance to extend their good run with a good fixture on paper.
On the road, the visitors have won eight and lost eight matches.
- Brighton won the first leg 1-0.
- They have won four of the last five meetings between these two sides.
Brighton vs Leeds Prediction: Current Form
Brighton vs Leeds Prediction: Standing
Brighton vs Leeds Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Brighton have not secured their season yet and are not at the bottom due to the poor performance from Fulham and West Brom.
With The latter two showing promise in the last few games, Brighton must up their game to drag themselves out of the danger zone.
Despite a tough run of fixtures, Leeds have shown a good account of themselves and will have a strong case against aside who have struggled at home.