Manchester Utd vs Liverpool Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Manchester United were held to a 0-0 draw in the hands of Leeds but extended their unbeaten run to six matches.
- With five games to go, the Red Devils are expected to finish 2nd and are assured of a champions league place with a nine-point cushion over Chelsea who occupies 4th place.
- Ole Gunnar’s side attention right now is on the Europa League where they face Roma on Thursday first leg.
- Two back-to-back draws in the premier league has put Liverpool champions league hunt in jeopardy, and trail four points.
- A defeat against their arch-rival means Liverpool will have to settle for a Europa place. The champions have had a season to forget and will hope to redeem themselves on Sunday.
- These two have already met twice this calendar year, with the first leg ending in a barren draw. The other match came in the F.A cup that Manchester united won 3-2.
Manchester Utd vs Liverpool Prediction: Current Form
Manchester Utd vs Liverpool Prediction: Standing
Manchester Utd vs Liverpool Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Liverpool has to win in order to have any hope of making it to the top four, anything less than a win will be a disappointment for Kloop side.
Manchester United has one eye for the Europa League as they see this as their only alternative to get silverware this season, so expect them to rotate in the weekend. However, Ole Gunnar’s side has enough depth to hurt Liverpool and put them into more misery.