Brighton vs West Ham Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
• Brighton surrendered a first-half lead to draw at Leeds in the stoppage time.
• The Seagulls have had a great end to the season, winning four of their last seven matches and losing just once in that period.
• Despite their stellar season, Graham Potter’s side have not performed well at home compared to their away matches. They have won four at home compared to eleven on the road.
• However, Brighton beat Manchester United last time out and will hope to finish on a higher note.
How to Win Mega Jackpot Bonuses THIS WEEKEND Easily
• West Ham were on their A-game on Sunday after going 2-0 up at halftime only to surrender the lead and draw 2-2.
• The Hammers have collected four points from their last two matches to put their Europa disappointment behind them and remain in the hunt for European places next season.
• David Moyes needs to beat Brighton and hope Manchester United loses to Crystal Palace to Claim the Europa place.
• The visitors have had a decent away record of seven wins across 18 league matches with three draws and eight defeats.
• In their last ten away matches in all comps, The Hammers have picked just two wins losing the other seven in the process.
Brighton vs West Ham Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR FINAL PREDICTION VERDICT IS BASED ON SEVEN FACTORS AMONG THE ABOVE GIVEN. USING THIS AND OUR INTUITIONS, WE HAD A SUCCESSFUL RATE OF AVERAGING TWO BONUSES A MONTH. REGISTER AND GET OUR EXPERT COMBINATION FOR THIS WEEK. WE WILL HAVE TWO UNIQUE COMBINATIONS; THE FIRST ONE WILL BE POSTED ON FRIDAY.