Burnley vs Newcastle Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Burnley lost to Tottenham on Sunday to drop to the bottom three with two games left to play.
- The Clarets Will travel to Aston Villa on Thursday for their penultimate match of the season but even if they win they will still need a positive result on Sunday to grant their top flight football.
- Caretaker Mike Jackson has turned things around since taking over and was named manager of The month for his fine performance in April.
- The hosts will have a chance to turn things come Sundays.
- They have been a shift of form at Turf Moor with three Clarets winning three of their last four home matches.
- Newcastle shocked Champions league hopeful Arsenal with a 2-0 win in all-around performances.
- The Magpies have impressed since the turn of the year and come into the final match with five wins across seven matches.
- Eddie Howe’s side are on the verge of the best tally ever since their promotion back to the premier league five ago.
- However, Newcastle have won one of their last five away matches and that win came against a depleted Norwich City.
Burnley vs Newcastle Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR FINAL PREDICTION VERDICT IS BASED ON SEVEN FACTORS AMONG THE ABOVE GIVEN. USING THIS AND OUR INTUITIONS, WE HAD A SUCCESSFUL RATE OF AVERAGING TWO BONUSES A MONTH. REGISTER AND GET OUR EXPERT COMBINATION FOR THIS WEEK. WE WILL HAVE TWO UNIQUE COMBINATIONS; THE FIRST ONE WILL BE POSTED ON FRIDAY.